fREquently asked questions
Who Can Order our Floor Plans and 3D Rendering Services?
Any person can order the Haus Floor Plan Services.
Anyone who wants to show a floor plan in their property marketing to improve and enhance their listings presentations. Doesn’t matter if you need just one floor plan or more, our professional floor plans are perfect for you!
- Property buyers, real estate agents, appraisers, real estate photographers, or property managers
- Property developers and builders who need floor plans to market new properties
- Architects, Interior designers, office planners, and home improvement professionals who need high-quality floor plans to help their projects started faster
- Landlords and homebuyers who need a floor plan to visualize a new home design or remodeling projects.
Why are Floor Plans important for your Marketing Strategy?
Because buyers love floor plans. They can help listings stand out from the crowd, generate more inquiries, and convert those into viewings. They also can help sell properties quicker. Did you know that 1 in 5 buyers would ignore a property listing completely if didn’t include a Floor Plan?
They want to see the property layout, to visualize the flow of the rooms, how they fit in relation to other rooms and picture their furniture inside the home.
Can you Redraw a Floor Plan?
Yes. You can take a photo of your floor plan, hand a sketch on a piece of paper, or upload your architect’s CAD files. Plans can be drawn to scale if you provide the measurements or the plan is already to scale.
How can I draw a Floor Plan? I've never done this before.
Drawing floor plans can seem daunting at first. That’s why we created an easy to follow how-to guide instruction manual and a custom graph paper. Follow the guidelines and you’ll be drawing floor plans like a pro in no time.
What type of files do I need to send you for 2D and 3D Floor Plans?
The files can be shared in any graphics file format, like image, PDF or CAD File.
Also, we are fine with handmade or old plans. We can take care of it all.
Besides the plans and sketches, what else do I have to send you?
Any specific information you may want to put on, or any specific references for style/color.
How long will my Floor Plans take?
Design time depends on the number of floor plans and properties involved in the project. Single property projects generally take 2-5 business days to receive proofs. Rush projects can have proofs ready as quickly as 1-3 business days.
How the communication process works?
Generally we communicate via e-mails. The mails from the clients are answered either instantaneously or within one business day. Also, we can communicate via phone, skype or similar messengers.
Why are we a good fit for you?
Because we are highly qualified Floor Plans Designers, with the right skills to offer you a great service for a very affordable price.
And also because we value hard work, honesty, craftsmanship and the bond of trust we create with every client we have.
Where is the company located?
100% percent. We take payments through Transferwise and PayPal, considered to be two of the most trusted payment gateways.
What payments methods can I use?
Payments can be made via Transferwise and PayPal considered to be two of the most trusted payment gateways.
My plan has multiple floors, can i have each floor on a new page?
How to order a Floor Plan or a 3D Rendering?
To order any of our services, just follow these simple steps:
- Go to www.hausfloorplans/contact and send us a message about the type of service are you looking for.
- Simply fill the form with your details (Don’t worry, this transaction is 100% secure).
- We’ll get back to you as soon as possible with all the details about your inquiry.
What type of file do I need to send you for 3D Renderings?
We will need your CAD plans and elevations. We prefer to work with DWG files, but we can also work with PDF and Sketchup.
If you already have a 3D model file, we can consider giving a discount if everything is correct and if we can use the modeling.
What else do I need to send you apart from the files to create 3D Renderings?
- References for colors, materials, textures, flooring, etc.
- The kind of light theme for your render. Ex: Daylight, Daytodust. The best option is to send us an example of the 3D render you like so we can follow the style.
- CAD plans or general information on landscaping and furniture styles or photo examples you may have.
- The purpose of your 3D renders so we know the size for the final resolution.
- Type of background or foreground to make your render as realistic as possible? if so, we can photo-montage them into the 3D render.
- Required deadline
Please keep in mind the more clear all the info and references you send us, the more accurate we can make your 3D render.
How long will my 3D Render take?
Time will vary depending on the complexity and scale of each project. It will also depend on how fast you are at getting the changes to us and how many there is.
If you require your 3D renders urgently we can work overtime to fit on your deadline for an extra charge.
How many changes I am allowed to ask for the 3D renderings?
We allow 2 free changes on the 3D modeling stage, which is created from the project you have sent us. After that, you will have 3 more free revisions for the draft stage, as long as the changes are within the scope of works and do not drastically change the image. After that, we are ready to create your final render in a higher resolution.
But don’t worry, our clients rarely ever need more than 2 changes. However, we do understand that sometimes a few changes can happen on the structure of the original project file and they might need some additional changes, which we can do for an extra fee.
Do I have to pay 50% upfront before you start working on my project?
Yes, before we start working on your project, we must have received 50% in advance.
But don’t worry, we use very secure payment gateways and we are an honest and honorable company. 🙂
What will be the resolution size of my final 3D rendering?
Standard renders are usually A3 paper size. If you need a higher resolution image please let us know when requesting your quote.
Let’s Work Together?
- Candice HammerManaging Director at Polished Property, Brighton East, Victoria, Australia
Nadia and the team have been nothing but professional, helpful and super quick with their turnaround times. Great quality images. Highly recommend. - 10/14/2020
- Stephen HarrellPresident at DYN Property, LLC, Virginia, USA
We had the pleasure of working with Haus to design 3-D drawings. They provided excellent service delivering drawings on time. We highly recommend them. Thank you. - 7/29/2020
- Michael LuckadoOpen Book Build, Ohio, USA
For the builders/developers/real estate pros needing to accelerate marketing efforts, this company HAYS Floor Plans does a great job on 2D3D floor plans at a very reasonable price. - 7/06/2020
- Luiz Andre DiasJLM Construction, Santa Catarina, Brazil
Haus Floor Plans was the only company that managed to capture our idea in the first attempt, without wasting time. They are transparent, very professional and attentive to the smallest details.
If you have a Floor Plan Service that needs done on time and on budget I strongly recommend that you go to Haus Floor Plans. - 4/03/2018